Search Free Money Making Online

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Has anyone actually received vouchers from Valued Opinions?

Valued Opinions is an online survey company which offers $10 and $20 vouchers for doing market research surveys online, in your own time. I joined it last year, because I thought paid surveys would be a good way of making a little extra cash.

Back in November, I was looking forward to vouchers from Valued Opinions for my Christmas shopping. By December my balance was over $20 and I requested payment. When I hadn't received the vouchers by late January, I contacted Valued Opinions, who responded that they had a delay with my vouchers but they were now in the post. A couple of weeks ago I still hadn't received the vouchers and complained again. No response.

Do Valued Opinions actually put any value on our time or opinions?

Do all their vouchers get lost in the mail?

1 comment:

Nicola said...

sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with them, I joined a couple of months ago and got my first voucher two days ago. They sent it lightning-fast and Iwas really happy. I wish there was a way to get more surveys though!