Search Free Money Making Online

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A response from Valued Opinions

I sent the following email to Valued Opinions on the 17th of March:

My vouchers, ordered in December have still not arrived. Because of the long delay and lack of response from Valued Opinions, I have publicized the issue on my blog http://notearningmoneyonline.blogspot.com . When I receive vouchers to the value of $20 (any valid vouchers) I will change my Blog entry to reflect the fact. Howver, if I am not paid, the entry will continue on my Blog un- edited and will tell not only your members but also your customers about the fact that you are not paying as promised.

Today (20th March) I received the following reply:

Hi

Thanks for your email. I have arranged a replacement voucher for you.

Kind Regards

Panel Support

No comments: