Search Free Money Making Online

Sunday, April 15, 2007

How do I get my users to rate my posts?

I'd like to set up a rating system so the jokes on jokevault.blogspot.com can be rated by my readers. I'd like a new reader to be able to go straight to the highlights & skip the bad jokes.

I found two options for blogger:

1. A star rating system which you have to add manually to each post on your blog at www.majikwidget.com . That's the one I've got on this post. Its great if you only have 25 posts or less to rate - its free - an you can put the widget on any post without changing your template.


2. Spotback have a widget which you can put in the template and the rating appears on all your posts. Its much less hassle than putting the code on every post & its free for any number of posts. I'm giving it a spin on jokevault.blogspot.com .

No comments: