Search Free Money Making Online

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Making 12 cents with Adsense

Adsense wouldn't advertise on this Blog, so I created a new one. JokeVault . As soon as I started posting to it, people started reading! My free counter from Bravenet started ticking, before I had even told anyone it existed. It turns out that whenever its advertised as updated on blogspot, people come to read it.
Good, I have some visitors, now for the revenue. I reapplied for Adsense and was accepted. Contextual ads started appearing. Great. Only problem is, its not making any money. My google adsense account is currently listing about 600 page impressions (thats 600 times the ad has been viewed) and I've only got 12 cents in my Adsense account. To earn $10 I would need 50000 page impressions. To earn $1000 I would need 5 million ad views. Is it just me, or is there a problem here?

1 comment:

Hitarth Jani said...

Hi Michelle,

I dont know whts wrong with your account.
I have earned so far $7.00 with 226 Page Impressions in total..

see my blog-
http://jani-family.blogspot.com/

Or may be they store your IP address so whenever they find that it is you yourself clicking on the links thn it is avoided and not paid.. What do u think?