Search Free Money Making Online

Friday, April 28, 2006

Paid Surveys

Pinecone Research
A few years back I responded to an ad asking for women 18-35 for online surveys. It turned out to be with PineCone Research in the UK. They sent me a survey every month or thereabouts, I filled it in for 20 minutes and I got a whole lot of vouchers for free lunches.

It was a fine scheme, and I've been looking for something similar ever since.

**Pinecone Research don't take sign-ups from their web page.

What Do You Think?
I signed up to www.whatdoyouthink.com.au about a year ago, thinking they would send me enough surveys to get a voucher or two. My PC broke down a few weeks later and I missed the only survey invitation they ever sent me. A year later I am still reading all their email ads, but still haven't built up enough points to get any reward.

Surfing around for other surveys, I found www.valuedopinions.com.au a few weeks ago. So far I've had one survey request, but didn't qualify for the full survey and don't qualify for any reward.

Today I found and joined EmailCash. It's a survey site too, but with 400,000 members, I'm not sure I'm going to get any surveys. Still, they do have some good discounts for online shopping sites.

No comments: